Account Manager – food and drink – London – £28-32k – early finish on Fridays!
A fantastic, 30-strong award winning PR and social media agency based near London Bridge is looking for a foodie at Account Manager level to join its dedicated food and beverage team! The agency has some stella clients in this industry – they are really known for their work in this space and are often quoted in the media as thought leaders.
The agency has an excellent culture – very friendly, an office dog to hug as required and an early finish on Fridays. There are regular socials both in and outside the office. Excellent training programmes exist to push each team member to achieve their personal and professional goals.
In this role, you’ll be strongly involved in all aspects of each campaign. This will include: day-to-day account management – reporting, evaluations, media monitoring, creating presentations; assisting with new business pitches; press release writing; media list management; events organising; liaising with the consumer and trade media and ultimately, generating first class media coverage for their wonderful clients.
- Excellent written and communication skills with a proven passion for writing
- A sound understanding of the UK media with a swag bag full of current media contacts (both on- and offline), particularly in the food space
- A creative and imaginative brain with the ability the think outside the box
- Proven ability to manage, oversee and support junior colleagues with their roles and work requirements
- Bags of initiative – happy to work as part of a team but also have a sharp mind to make independent and calculated decisions when needed
Contact email@example.com today for more information.