Communications & Marketing Director – Trade Association – Entertainment – Part time -£65-85k pro rata
How would you love to be the voice for an entire industry? Well that’s the job of a trade association and in this case one within the entertainment arena. Think music, the arts, leisure, etc. Issues-rich and full of colourful characters, this fantastic role will see you taking on both a comms and a marketing function at a high level.
Joining the team based in Central London, this exciting role involves building strong relationships with the Association’s members in order to represent their needs, opinions and ideas within the wider industry and within government. You’ll also promote the industry and everything it stands for to the consumer and trade media.
Specifically you will:
– Strategically plan and deliver (with a PR Assistant) the communications programme for the Association working with trade, national, consumer and business media
– Deliver a huge national event which runs annually
– Improve the current website offering / other digital platforms
– Plan and deliver a cohesive social media strategy
– Work with partners, members and stakeholders
– Produce the annual year book, marketing materials and other collateral, including online content
– Political liaision and consultation drafting
– Manage a small team
– Report into the CEO
Clearly you will be passionate about the entertainment space and already have a wealth of knowledge about the issues pertaining to music, gaming, film, etc. You’ll be itching to get stuck into an Association that is strong, highly respected and supports its members to the full.
The role can be 4 or even 3 days a week for the right person.
A generous pro rata salary is on offer together with 25 days holiday, pension and private health. A lovely team awaits you and the variety this role offers speaking regularly to committed members means it is a real rarity and not to be missed!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org