Digital Marketing Account Manager I London I £30-40K
My client is small/medium sized award winning PR and digital marketing agency, seeking a Digital Marketing Account Manager to join their consumer and technology team in their central London office.
The role will be to work alongside their talented digital-savvy PR teams to deliver integrated digital marketing campaigns for consumer technology clients in a range of innovative markets. Key client accounts include a variety of large and new brand names which can be discussed if this role sounds of interest. Content marketing and the alignment of social/digital with sales objectives is a key aspect of their business. Please note: this is not a community manager role.
This challenge is perfect for an ambitious Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with:
- Proven ability to implement and manage Earned and Paid campaign strategy
- Experience in developing and implementing best practice SEO
- Excellent analytics & reporting skills
- Experience proposals Proposal writing skills and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in integrated consumer social & digital campaigns, including previous consumer technology experience working alongside digital savvy PR agency team
Key skills and attributes:
- Planning and delivery experience across all key areas of digital (Earned social, SEO, Paid)
- Ability to deliver outstanding social/digital campaigns – with a track record of delivering quantifiable results
- Strong understanding of content strategy – able to develop creative, yet realistic, linkbait, viral campaigns, influencer lists and community-driven content ideas
- Ability to effectively optimise content assets and devise wider SEO strategy
- Analytics skills: Google Analytics and social media monitoring tools, such as Sysomos or similar
- Excellent written communications skills (copywriting and implementing effective ToV for social, campaign landing pages, and proposal writing)
- Clear ambition to develop digital marketing skills and expertise in the consumer arena
- Overseeing the day-to-day delivery, account management, and achieving KPIs
- Creating digital/social media campaigns that deliver value, advocacy and scale for clients (Focusing on Earned and Paid rather than Owned).
- Running campaigns, including influencer engagement programmes (bloggers/vloggers), – across key social platforms and communities – again leading with Earned.
- Leveraging digital to drive sales and support clients’ CRM activities
- Creating simple proposals/working with AD for more complex proposals for pitches; attending pitches
- Developing content and briefing designers for creation of assets, including campaign landing pages, videos and apps
- Providing research, analysis and extraction of insights for client deliverables
- Creating client-facing reports summarising results with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Campaign integration with the agency’s wider PR services
In return, this agency will offer you a variety of training and development, a great culture and environment to work in, numerous benefits and hopefully a few great years to enhance your CV with exciting projects and clients!
Get in contact with Jenny for an immediate interview!