Internal Communications / Events Manager I £35-42K I London
My client is a leading restaurant brand that have a national presence, with an amazing reputation. This Internal Communications/Event Manager is a sought after role that will suit a hard working, team player who has great communications skills with a ‘must do’ attitude! The person who will replace the current employee (who has been promoted internally), will support the Head of Engagement to ensure clear, engaging communications through face-to-face, direct and two-way communications channels. You will support the internal online community on the intranet and team app and actively engage with the teams and act as their voice within Restaurant Support.
- Maintain and develop the restaurants Intranet as the internal communications hub for the business
- Drive all job levels within the business to use the intranet as needed
- Update and maintain Intranet content
- Create engaging content for the Intranet
- Co-ordinate back-end maintenance and user lig in administration
- Show monthly reports of log-ins, usage, search and content loading
- Support Operations, Commercial Team and HR by enabling two-way communications
- Create communications suitable every job level of the business by week, month, quarter and annually
- Story mine great stories across the restaurants and people
- Support the CSR programmes by communicating success stories and building engagement with the charity partners
- Maintain the internal brand guidelines across the business
- Oversee the design and production of business templates
- Produce engaging photographs and internal films
- Design and produce internal communications materials
- Event management and administration for events
- Co-ordinate all RSVP, hotel and travel for events
- Project manager for internal awards
My client have a fantastic workforce that are fun, creative and hard-working. The environment is fast paced with lots of energy. This role would suit someone with a zest for life and want to progress their career within a respected business. You may be working in an agency in a similar role or currently in house – you do not need to come from the same sector necessarily!
Get in touch with Jenny for more information!