PETROLHEAD! 6 month contract, 3 days in house, 2 days agency-side – £45k pro rata!
ROLE STARTS END OF MAY.
PETROLHEAD?? If you love cars, engines and everything in between, then this fantastic six month contract could be just the ticket! Working for a top 5 motor brand, spending 3 days a week in its Essex HQ and 2 days at its London PR Agency, you’ll be joining the busy, dynamic media team which handle both reactive enquiries and the delivery of pro-active campaigns!
You’ll have a strong understanding of the UK media landscape and a flair for media relations as well as an ability to create engaging media materials from releases and media advisories to statements and be able to lead on coordinating media events.
Reporting into the product affairs manager, you’ll:
- Research, develop and produce media materials (releases, media advisories, statements etc).
- Lead on designated vehicle launch events and media activities to sustain coverage
- Support chairman & MD and his director team preparing for media opportunities
- Liaise with in-house demonstrator fleet of media test vehicles to facilitate loans
- Liaison with media (auto – and consumer via retained agency) including reacting to media enquiries and proactive planning of stories/initiatives
- Minimise potential negative product coverage with engagement of relevant internal stakeholders for media response
- Liaison with product and brand marketing teams to align messages / story telling etc
A fantastic contract for anyone with automotive experience, or consumer tech / tech experience and a genuine passion and knowledge for cars!
Email me your cv today! email@example.com / Follow all our jobs @weareworkfish