PR Director – beauty, fitness & wellbeing – lovely agency – £50-70k – London
This fantastic, specialist agency that has been the the go-to agency for beauty companies for the past 20 years is looking to add to its senior team with the investment hire of an SAD-Director level candidate.
Joining an incredibly passionate team of experienced individuals, this newly created role will see you enhancing and growing the agency’s new offering centered around Health & Wellness. Carrying lots of responsibility, this is an opportunity to run existing clients in this space as well as drive new business. You’ll be in charge of your own P&L as well as a team consisting of Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and AE’s. You’ll report into the founder of the agency and depending on your experience, start to take on business-related tasks too!
The clients currently retained by the agency are some of the best names in beauty and wellness – names that are both household brands as well as more boutique, high profile / luxury names. And since the agency offers a full suit of comms services from pr to events, socia media to lead consel, there’s never a dull moment and variety is certainly the spice of life!
The culture is really excellent at this agency – there’s a collaborative feeling and a focuss on development. The clients are well serviced but not over serviced and client retention is strong.
- To be an expert in the consumer, health & wellness, or lifestyle sectors with extensive industry contacts not with just media but influencers too.
- To thrive on being creative with client budgets and growing exisiting business where possible
- To still love media relations, although your role willl be more placing high profile pieces
- To want to be involved in new business (not cold calling)
- To enjoy managing a team who look to you for directional support and guidance
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information or to apply. Follow all our jobs @weareworkfish