Senior Account Director – Interiors/lifestyle I £45-55K I London
My client is an exciting nimble business with some exciting varied clients, notably one large well known interiors brand! They are looking for a hungry, creative Senior Account Director with integrated experience to run & develop lifestyle accounts including this current, large, global brand. There is plenty of opportunity to make your mark in this creative and exciting agency, with a place on the senior management team and the potential to run a division as the agency evolves. They agency has 35 people based over 2 offices, one London and one regional, so they are choosy who they have join this very close knit team. It means everyone works collaboratively, offering support and advise when needed! With a bar in the office, monthly massages and regularly staff nights out if you fancy, this is a great work/life balanced agency.
They recently acquired a content agency which is growing fast and has obvious advantages to the business! With an additional hire of a Creative Director joining a few months ago, they have all the tools to deliver exciting creative campaigns for all of their clients ranging across the food and drink, lifestyle and interiors sectors.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Experienced at delivering award-winning campaigns
- Experience and understanding of integrated campaigns (including digital, PR, social knowledge)
- Strong writing skills / creative vision to create compelling and creative presentations that sell an idea, campaign or results
- Creative thinker to keep approaches fresh
- Diplomatic skills to develop stakeholder and influencer relationships
- Hungry to become part of a team at senior level that’s going to grow the business, win awards and have a great time along the way
- Good team mentor – developing the team and helping them to produce fantastic results
- Skilled at developing strong client relationships
- Business-minded – good financial management
- Great sense of humour essential and we value honesty & integrity
- We want hungry, dynamic, driven people who are down to earth – we don’t ask for much.
If you have agency or in-house / or a mix of both, with interiors and lifestyle experience, please get in touch with Jenny to discuss further.